My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, January 09, 2006

Who are they kidding??

Is it just me, or is 'The Bachelor' the most ridiculous thing on TV?

First, who really falls in love on 4 dates with someone you've never met before? How crazy is that? I lived with my husband for 8 years and still wasn't sure I wanted to marry him.

Second, how convenient the guy is usually richer then rich. Do you think, possibly, those women are after only one thing....... $$$$$$$$

Third, do those women have no self respect? For God's sake, the entire nation is watching them behave like idiots on TV.

Fourth, and last, have you noticed that none of these bachelors have ever made it to the alter?

Ok, so here's my idea for a reality TV show. The camera crew follows around me on my normal day to day activities. Good, bad, and ugly, now that's reality. Normal person with normal problems and a normal job doing normal stuff. Yeah, it does sound kind of boring, doesn't it. But, that's reality, isn't it.

4 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

you know what is even more ridiculous? that show on VH1 where they compete for Flava Flav...

4:14 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

No! Those women aren't looking for money!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

The reality shows drive me insane! Every one of them is totally ridiculous. What in the heck kind of reality is that??

7:43 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

The Bachelor... I couldn't change the channel fast enough.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons