My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

And, in the end, it was Mr. Bean

I've been in such a funk, but I'm starting to come back to myself. :D

Yesterday when I showed up for work I found my desk in a complete shambles. My smock was stuffed with shredded paper and a cardboard cut out of Mr. Bean's face was sitting atop it. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen! I almost died. It looked like a scarecrow sitting there.

Thank God Joe has such a good spirit......

Apparently I wasn't the only person who had had fun with Joe's desk on Friday. People everywhere were popping out of the wood work to tell me what they had added, naturally this was after Joe had sought revenge on my desk.

I've saved the Mr. Bean for future use, however. He may come in handy.

3 Comments:

Blogger W. C. Jack said...

Did ya take a pic of it?
HEY.. what about the pic of Rufus?
slippin there, Sherri...

1:01 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh my! I'm definitely slipping.... I totally forgot about the picture of rufus.

Didn't get a picture, wish I had though!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

That kidnapping we planned is in order...

;)

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons