My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, March 10, 2006

'Normal' the Health and Safety Representative

Maybe I'm just crabby today, or maybe this guy is a complete joke.

He pulls everyone in for the annual refresher today, naturally trying to be all suave and sophistication. The man can't say a 3 syllable word properly to save his soul! My intellect was begging for mercy, my mind was screaming for help.

3 of the other production managers and myself were sitting in the row of chairs along the wall. Here we are, supposedly the pinnacle of professionalism, the examples to the masses, and J was chucking mini paper wads at me, K was laughing, and R was trying like hell to just make it through the presentation.

How on earth did they chose this guy for this position?

10 Comments:

Blogger W. C. Jack said...

hmmm... maybe make HIM a houseguest. ;)

10:30 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I would die before I made Normal a house guest. The guy is an absolute moron. Picture the boss guy from 'Office Space', only with limited mind capacity. That's Normal.

10:45 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

Yeeahhh... I'm gonna have to stay at your house this weekend... yeah.. Sunday too.
Did ya get that memo, Sherri? Oh.. wait..that's my stapler there.. I'll just take that... thanks.. so you go ahead and just move your stuff to the basement and that would be greeaaat.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL!! Too funny!!

One thing missing, Normal ends every sentence with "mmmhmmm, thanks." No matter what.

true story, this one is good enough to be a post. It started pouring out one day, and I had the window open in my car. In the 30 seconds it took me to run out and roll it up I became drenched. My plan was to just change to a dry smock and nobody would be the wiser. (Except the hair would be a mess, of course)

Not happenening. Normal is back in receiving as I change out of my wet smock. So, I'm standing there, soaked, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible, and he says to the entire area, "Sherri! What happened to you? You're soaked, I can see right through your shirt! Mmmmmhmmmm, thanks."

I wanted to kill him. Then he tries to help me put my dry smock on. As if I want his nasty perverse hands touching anything that is going to even be remotely near my body. Ugh!

11:53 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

OMG.. I love that story!!
umm you wouldn't happen to have any pics of yourself in that wet smock, now would ya?
mmmmhmmmm, thanks...

12:04 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

nope, didn't happen to get any photographic evidence of that situation. LOL

12:57 PM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

It is supposed to be attached to the cover of your TPS reports.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! Make it the QSR documentation packet, and we're in business! :D

1:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe he slept with the boss!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Ewww..... I can't imagine anyone wanting to sleep with this guy. Ack!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons