My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I couldn't be happier if I'd won the lotto!

The unwanted house guest is going home today!!! Thank God!

Swear to God, last night, 11:00 pm, I sent Charlie downstairs to get me some cold medication, I felt like crap, and I certainly didn't want the asshole to see me in my nightgown. 30 minutes later, Charlie comes back upstairs, unwanted house guest was sitting, in the dark, in my chair, smoking a cigarette in my house. What the hell??

I blew up at him. Nightgown and all, I trucked my butt down the stairs and asked him why he insisted on disrespecting me and my rules in my house. I also asked him why he would even consider being an imposition on me when he knew damn well I didn't feel well, and who in the hell just shows up and stays with someone without even asking. Then I told him the real reason why he can never get us on the phone is because nobody wants anything to do with him, and, btw, it pisses the fucking hell right out of me that someone can be so disrespectful that they continue to park in my parking spot, sleep in my chair, smoke in my house, and call me 'Grumpy'.

He just looks at me, half assed pulled himself out of my chair, and says "Well, guess it's time for me to go."

"Yes, it's time for you to go." With that, I turned, and trucked my butt back up the stairs.

13 Comments:

Blogger W. C. Jack said...

I wish I could buy the video!!!
GOOD FOR YOU, SHERRI!!!!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! I was the talk of the production managers meeting this morning for a bit. Nobody could believe I did that. Kind of funny. Then Joe says "come on, look who we're dealing with, this is a woman who has run over her own dog before." Yikes!!

Speaking of which, I wanted to post a picture of rufus last night, the batteries in my camera are dead. They are charging up at this very moment.

10:33 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

I was going to mention Rufus...

What did hubby say after the incident?

10:54 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

He didn't say a thing. His friend has been getting on his nerves too, but he was too spineless to tell him to take a hike.

11:04 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

You are my hero! my kinda take-charge woman!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Finally, the bum is out!

Way to go, sticking up for yourself.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

thanks phoenix!

1:30 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

You should be feeling better in no time. Nothing like clearing the air. Congrats.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

jack, finnally, someone who appreciates a 'take charge kinda woman'! :D

1:38 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

fuzzbox, already feeling a million times better!! For the first time in a week, I went home for lunch.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

YAY!!! I knew you were gonna do that, I just knew it!!!! No one disrespects you and gets away with it! I am SO proud of you. Next time he wants to come mooch off you guys you can tell him,"sorry the hotel is down the street and I don't think they allow smoking either.."

8:51 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I'm suprised you lasted this long without blowing up on him... I'd have gone off a few days ago... Anyway, BRAVO!

2:29 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

w00000000000000000000t!

You da man!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons