My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A Mushy Mind

At long last, I can breath easy once again, the detested IPC class is behind me, I've passed with flying colors.

While my mind has turned to mush and my back has curved into advanced stages of scoliosis, I can, at the very least, site the solder criteria required for the installation of a castellated surface mount flat pack component for class 3 electronics.

So wrong, so many reasons......

It's amazing, when you think about it, how a person's mind will literally gravitate to all things that are bothering you at any given point in time while you are stuck in that type of situation.

Naturally, as the course progresses, you immediately notice how boring the material is. From that discovery you suddenly realize you are extremely tired. So tired you can't even keep your eyes open. Once this realization has been made you also notice just how much your neck/back/ass hurt from sitting for such an extended period of time. Once this takes place, it's all downhill from there.

When you finally discover that you are no longer able to concentrate on the course material as the instructor stares at you, speaking with you, because the under wire in your bra is digging into your arm and your hair line is itchy, you have officially surrendered your sanity.

Your mind is, from this point forward, mush.

I pray for a speedy recovery from this condition.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

Sounds...um...boring.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

I hate that when the underwire pops out.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Btw I like your new profile pic :)

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons