My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, January 18, 2007

You know it's time to dump your boyfriend when.....

you find yourself drugging him, in secret, with valium given to you by a 56 year old male coworker, just to keep him from humping you like a jack rabbit.

Sadly, this is indeed a true story.

Sandy has been getting valium from a 56 year old male coworker, grinding it into a powder, then feeding it to her boyfriend in the form of a salad dressing mixture on his salad.

I couldn't believe my ears as the details of the secret drugging unfolded.

Apparently she has begun drugging him to get relief from his constant sexual advances. On the days she doesn't feel like having sex she feeds him the pills in his salad, thereby creating a sleepy boyfriend who has no desire for sex.

I feel like a criminal just knowing the sordid details.

12 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Me said...

Seriously? OMG!!! That is absolutely nuts!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

it's beyond nuts! I really can't believe a coworker would give another coworker his prescription medication to drug her boyfriend.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Wow! That is....wow! I didn't think people in real life did that, I just thought that was something they do in the movies...

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...something they do in the movies..."

...Or on Wisteria Lane!

I can't believe Sandy would tell anyone what she's doing!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

life is stranger than fiction, isn't it sherri???

geez.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

big mama, I thought it was something they just did in movies too!

jessica, I can sooooo see this as a plot on Wisteria lane.....

phoenix, you are right on the money!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Thats terrible, he could be allergic or something.
Tell on her!!

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if she gives him too much or he is drinking and mixing with valium? She could KILL him!!!

I'm in total shock. Eeeks.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually it is a crime if you knew about it, did nothing, and something bad happens to the humper. Besides as a boss, no way you should have knowledge of this...and I think once you do, you have to act on it. Just my 2 cents.

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too funny...cool blog! :)

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is horrifying... I can't really believe someone would do that! Sounds like a movie - she has control issues I think.

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous makes a pretty good point.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons