My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A bottle of wine and a margarita later.....

I find myself sitting in front of the boob tube watching Sponge Bob Squarepants discussing Poop and scrubbing buns.

Have I lost my mind?

Yes, actually, I think perhaps I have.

I've been day dreaming the past few days, dreams of leaving everything behind and starting over from scratch somewhere. I'm certain this is just a fleeting thing, but I can't help but wish for it.

I just hope I come back to my senses soon.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

If you do run away, don't forget to take me with you.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

If you crave cereal, you know where to fine me...don't worry...it usually gets better.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

or find...haha

7:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah Sherri you'd better "come back to your senses". :-(

I still check your blog everyday - blog more woman! :-)

11:04 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

It happens to us all. things will pick up!

10:01 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

A few more margaritas and you may find the courage to go! :-D

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons