My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, January 12, 2008

This week at Wal Mart....

  • I witnessed a very large man in a bright purple shirt shop lift 3 donuts from the bakery.
  • The cashier who waited on my charged me for the same box of tampons twice.
  • I neglected to collect all of my bags at check out and didn't notice until 2 hours later.
  • The only reason I noticed was because I couldn't find my formula.
  • Formula was the only reason why I went to Wal Mart in the first place, ironic how it ended up being amongst the items I left behind.
  • When I went back to Wal Mart to collect my forgotten items the very large man in the purple shirt was still at Wal Mart on the bench in front of the nail salon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons