My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, November 29, 2007

10 Things I've redisdcovered about being a new baby's Mommy

  1. Concealer doesn't actually hide the dark circles under your eyes anymore.
  2. The poopy diapers are never ending.
  3. That baby carrier is much heavier then you remembered.
  4. People of all walks of life love babies. Even the gross unkempt ones that don't brush their teeth. Yuck!
  5. The amazing feeling you get when you snuggle with that soft, sweet smelling little baby.
  6. Projectile spit up is just as gross as you remembered.
  7. Formula is extremely expensive!
  8. The smell of baby powder makes me smile.
  9. Pain killers are a new Mom's best friend.
  10. Midnight feedings.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

You mean daddy is already tired of night feedings?

9:53 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

ahh the fun begins again, good luck!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

jessica, are you kidding? That got old after about day 3.

christina, I'll need it!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons