My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, December 14, 2007

Bah Humbug!
















Smile.... schmile.... get that camera out of my face!

Hannah will be 4 weeks old on Monday, I can hardly believe it's been 4 weeks already! I'm amazed at how her personality has emerged and begun to show itself. Take for instance, the above photo. It's obvious to see I have a 90 year old woman trapped in the form of my 4 week old baby! And, look at that angry face! I can't help but laugh about the comment I received from a friend of mine when I had told him about the angry face.

"You plant corn, you get corn," he said. In other words, she's a chip off the old block, meaning, she takes after her mother.

I really do love this photo, even with the baby acne and the karate chop hands. It makes you wonder.... Just what exactly is happening here? Is Chuck Norris on the other side of the camera? Has Sophia been reincarnated and Dorothy, Rose, and Blanche are waiting on the sidelines to film the next episode of Golden Girls?
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Kingcover said...

She's an actress in the making. She's versatile and could either play the part of an old granny or a fighter. I think she has it made and will look after her family when she's a little older. I think you'll look forward to that ;-)

1:49 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

OMG! She is awesome!!! LOL!!! I can't believe she's been here that long! I have a pic of Babygirl that looks so similar. BG HATED hats and I got "the look" everytime I tried to put one on her. This is great, keep posting more... I want some of the boys with her (yes I have officially requested it). She is such a doll with tons of personality just like her mother...

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons