My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, January 04, 2008

Secret Confession

The only time I get dressed anymore is when I need to leave the house.

I'm so pathetic.....

I really miss working. Not so much the work, but the people. I miss interacting with adults, conversations, and laughing. I miss that good feeling you get when you see someone and they are genuinely happy to see you.

I can see this is going to be a tough transition for me.

Even when my classes start I will only be out and about for a couple of hours a day 3 days a week. What if I don't even like those people....

ugh!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Don't worry. I'm sure you'll make lots of friends in class, even if they're all giggly eighteen year olds. And I think you'll find that getting out of the house for just a few hours three days a week will be huge. The other two days, you'll be so busy with homework and Hannah that it won't feel like drudgery being "stuck in the house."

2:35 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Confession: On days I work from home, I don't get dressed, either.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons