My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Today at the dentist......

Zachary threw up all over himself, the dentist, and the dentist chair.

You should have seen the look on Dr. Sherman's face when she came out into the lobby to let me know what had happened. Shock, amazement, embarrassment..... And then we started to laugh.

I know, imagine that, another person out there in the world who laughs at inappropriate situations out of nervousness.

Apparently Zach had suffered a reaction from the nitrous oxide. He had started to laugh, commented about the funny colors, and then vomited all over.

It was not a pleasant smell, either. By the end of his visit, the smell had permeated the lobby and was headed into the main hallway.

Funny Comment of the Day: On the way home we had passed a dead skunk on the road. In his still delusional and groggy state Zach had commented "Thank God, something that smells better then the puke."

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Zach just cracks me up.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Kingcover said...

Andddddd there's your sequel to The Adventures Of Hive Boy! - "The Adventures Of Puke Boy"! I feel more royalty checks coming my way very soon :-P

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons