My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, January 14, 2008

what in the heck?

Charlie's friend Greg stopped by the house tonight on his snowmobile.

Ok, here's the part that bothers me.

He KNOWS Charlie is working out of town, Charlie told him as much when we saw him at Wal Mart yesterday.

Yet, here he is, on my front porch, talking to Zachary about his snowmobile that he has apparently decided he wants to sell us.

I see something so very wrong with this whole scenario.......

He has either a) decided he wants to play the devils advocate and recruit my kid to bug the hell out of us until we finally relent and buy that snowmobile, or b) decided to stop in and make his move on me.

Charlie was NOT happy. He seems to think option b was his motive. Who knows, I didn't even talk to the guy.

In Other News: Today was my first day of classes. Yes, that is correct, Sherri Sanders has officially become a college student. I can see a limitless world of possibility for story lines for my blog.

For instance, Hive Boy, the barely adult guy sitting in the back of the class with what appeared to be the worst case of hives I've ever seen. I can't wait to see what he looks like on Wednesday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Congratulations on starting school. I can't wait for the stories!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh congrats!!! I am so psyched for you, this is terrific. As far as the dude is concerned, I agree with Charlie. No man in his right mind shows up at a house knowing the man of the house is gone. Not without motives. Stay away from that guy.

Can't wait to hear school updates!!!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Kingcover said...

You could start writing a superhero book entitled "The Adventures Of Hive Boy". Warner Bros will make it into a cartoon ;-)

2:05 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

christina, I can't wait to share the stories!

big mama, believe me, I plan to keep my distance.

gareth, that sounds like an excellent idea!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons