My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, May 12, 2008

Another Mother's Day Under my Belt

I didn't actually get to do anything I wanted to do on my day, nor did I get any presents. I have to say, the day kind of sucked.

We ended up spending the day down at my mother-in-law's house. Being with my husbands family is like yelling 'fire' in a crowded movie theater, just stand back and wait to be trampled.

I think the highlight to my day was the realization that I had told Janet I absolutely didn't want to bring any of her stuff home with me only to discover the back end of my jeep was loaded up with crap.

What in the hell am I going to need a foam ball wearing a Detroit Tigers hat and a pair of sunglasses for???

And that's just for starters........

5 Comments:

Blogger Teriana said...

Did you at least get breakfast in bed?

11:37 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I suspected the worst when I saw the fishing photos at Picasa.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

teriana - nope. Didn't even get breaksfast. Them scums!

jessica, that's one thing you can always count on in my family, if there's a worst possible scenario, it's playing itself out.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Myron Davis said...

Happy belated mothers day....

2:59 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

thanks myron!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons