My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Priceless

Kia Spectra....................................................$16,500
Old Navy Belted Sweater............................$19.99
Car Wash.......................................................$6.00
Me cruising around town with half my sweater hanging out the door..........Priceless

Imagine my embarrassment as the pock faced, greasy haired, scary looking car wash attendant started banging on my door to inform me my "shirt is hanging out the door." I stared at him in disbelief for a moment before it even registered in my mind.

The whole time I was driving around town I could hear something banging against my door. It was my SWEATER hanging out the door flapping in the breeze!

4 Comments:

Blogger tsduff said...

I like the electrician story too :) I've done some embarassing moments too - but unlike you I'm to chicken to cop to them :)

6:49 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

LOL, it would have been a free wash!

PS-Happy Mother's day!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

terry - we all love a good embarrassing story! You should definitely share!

christina - I think I'll stick with the washing machine. :D

8:29 AM  
Blogger Teriana said...

I'll share my embarrassing story. On Saturday I went to a bachelorette party and we ate at La Senorita. One of my friends was telling us about Tila Tequila who's getting her own reality TV Bachelor/Bachelorette type show. The twist is she's bisexual so the contestants are both men and women. And just as the room got quiet I said, "Any chance you get to talk about bi-sexuals." I looked around to see old couples and little kids staring at me. It was like something from a movie.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons