My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Crazy Lady at Wendy's

I find it hard to believe that someone like the crazy lady that cleans the loby at Wendy's can find a job and I can't.

What's wrong with this picture?

A woman who rambles incessantly about people who hate her and restraining orders and warrants for arrest can find gainful employment and I can't. It's just so unfair.

It scares me that I'll finish school and still not be able to find a job......

I had lunch today with Mary and her husband. It was amazing to witness, first hand, as the crazy loby lady hovered around Mike's table and flirted with him in the most bizaar and twisted manner. I nearly lost it when he told her he was gay and that Hannah was his love child. Crazy didn't even bat an eye. In her own twisted mind, I actually think she believed he was coming on to her.

If I were Mike, I would quit eating at Wendy's.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kingcover said...

You have to ask yourself what she had to do to get that new job. Although if she was previously cleaning a lobby she would be used to having her knees on a floor *wink* :-P

4:36 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

ha ha - he's a great cheerleader, isn't he?

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons