My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

So Obvious

I am such a putz. Bob brought the new SQE back here this morning, today is his first day. So, he brings him over to me to introduce him, and like a total putz, I totally avoided shaking his hand, in the most obvious way possible. I'm such a nerd! Of course, after I did it, I immediately knew how obvious my behavior was, and wanted to die. I just joked a little bit and was glad when they left. So, Bob came back later to ask me if I was intentionally trying to avoid his hand shake. I laughed, because I had already told him about the first time I shook his hand, how hot and sweaty it was. He then told me he had the same reaction when he shook his hand this morning. I just laughed. I definitely need to work on containing my emotions.

Step 1: Don't loudly exclaim 'Oh My God!' in public.

Step 2: Try like heck to contain feelings of disgust when they arise. No more exclamations of horror written across my face at mere thoughts.

Step 3: For Gods sake, just shake the damn hand!!!!! LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons