My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Yikes!

I can't believe all the pop ups that I am getting!!! It's driving me insane!!!!

Thomas has fractured the outer bone of his left leg. I can't believe all the mishaps that have befallen this little guy. You name it, it's happened. He's sleeping right now. Thank God. Poor thing, he didn't sleep at all last night. Nor, today. I had to take him to daycare even though I knew something was wrong with his leg. I felt terrible, but I couldn't not be at work during the ISO audit. The first hour I was at work was about the most stressful thing I've ever experienced. My neck still hurts from the tension. I had 15 minutes to get a quality alert and deviation together for the expiration date situation. I couldn't believe it when Rick said he would like to have it done by 8:15. It was 10 minutes to 8:00 when he was telling me. Somehow, I managed to get it done. :)

We ended up getting the recommendation for certification for ISO 13485, which was very good. Only 4 minor noncompliances. One of which being the expiration date situation. The unsigned work instruction didn't even come up in any of the findings or opportunities. I can remove the weight from my shoulders now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons