My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Thunder and Lightning

It is storming out right now, and Thomas is totally afraid of thunder and lightning. I woke up to find the cutest thing. I hear a noise coming from the side of my bed, and open my eyes. There he stands, bunny and dog in one arm, blanket in the other, with his pointer fingers jammed into both ears. My heart just melted. So, I said "aw, come here Thomas. You don't need to be afraid of thunder, it won't hurt you." Then I snuggled him next to me. So cute!!

It's moments like that that make being a parent the most wonderful thing in the world. You forget about the purple crayon scribble on the wall in the living room, and the wonder ball that plugged the toilet when he decided to flush it down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons