My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Wango Tango Durango

Well, it's official, I finally dropped my jeep off today. I can't wait to get it back. I was a bit peeved yesterday when the guy from the rental place was not able to fulfill his obligation of getting me a vehicle. I used my 'sufficiently rude' voice on him, and asked him if he expected me to walk. So, today, he sets me up with a fully loaded 2005 Dodge Durango, only 14,000 miles on it. It's huge!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Me said...

Found your blog by accident and read it. You are funny!

Good luck with the Jeep. I have one too but I'm ready to trade her in for a Cooper Mini Convertible. LOVE those cars!!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons