My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, August 04, 2005

A Skittle Story

So, there I am, perched in front of the candy machine at work craving a bag of skittles. Put my money in, hit the buttons, waited for the machine to drop the bag of skittles....................

It didn't fall. It hung precariously from the curly thing in which it was held in place. I exclaim "this dumb machine won't give me my skittles!" I just stand there like a dope. Now what do I do? A voice behind me says to have Pete bounce the machine. Pete hops up from his table, walks over, man handles the machine like it's a tin can, and down drops the bag of skittles.

Applause from a few witnesses behind me. I smile big and thank Pete. He just says "aw, shucks".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons