My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I hate it when..........

I hate it when people act like assholes! They have been doing road construction on Dickerson for over a month now. For the entire time the corner of Van Tyle and Dickerson has been detoured by orange barrels. So today, on my way home for lunch, I get to the detoured section, drive into the lane that is FOR the direction I'm headed, and proceed to go home. However, some stupid woman in a red truck decided to drive into the wrong lane of the detour. And, get this, she is pissed off at me for following basic traffic laws and the flag man at the beginning of the detour. So, there she sits, waving her arms like a mad woman, like that's going to speed me up any. Being the bratty little b*tch that I am, I slowed down to a crawl and flipped her off on my way past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons