My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My Day in 10 Seconds

  1. Woke up late, stiff neck, burned forehead with curling iron.
  2. Couldn't find Thomas' sandals. He went to daycare barefoot.
  3. 264 packages delivered to receiving. Went to get digital camera to document the sight, digital camera destroyed by a member of engineering. (She dropped it, it is currently being overhauled by one of the machine techs.)
  4. Dave tried to tell me that Elizabeth is slipping in her mental capacity. (This coming from a 54 year old man who shaves his legs.)
  5. Was notified that my new person will not be starting next week, her former manager has refused to release her. Her former manager has been loaning me people all week!
  6. Had Rick H. laughing to the point tears when I requested the GPS to find my people. We're forecasted for a 2 million dollar build plan this month. Haven't seen that in a long time.
  7. Spice girl is wearing a leopard print velvet skirt, knee length with slits up both sides. The only thing missing is go-go boots.
  8. The bearded woman told me it was so hot back here she wanted to sit next to the wave machine to cool off. (wave machine maintains a 500 degree temp)
  9. The red tide has come in.........................need I say more?
  10. I've told 5 people now all the specifics of GDB4763-0033. If I have to go through the whole story again, I'm going to cut my tongue out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Red tide. Try to look on the bright side. You could be without it and therefore pregnant.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons