My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, September 05, 2005

Happy Monday!

There is nothing quite like a paid day off work!

Funny and interesting story: When I was in 7th grade one of our art projects was to make a plaster mask of our faces. The process? Coat entire face with vaseline and place plaster strips on face. Simple enough. When the plaster dried, the mask would easily come off. Unless, that is, you didn't put any vaseline on your eyebrows. Needless to say, in the 7th grade, I knew one kid who neglected the eyebrow area and went several months without them. He was the subject of jokes forever.

Funny how the first thing that popped into my mind this morning when I decided it was time to get my eyebrows waxed was that story. Maybe it was a premonition! LOL

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for looking at my blog. Your comments are always welcome. Yup I totally love people, especially when they try to damage my car and then drive away. Those are the best type of people to know. I could have done my James Bond routine and jumped onto the speed boat and ripped his seats up, but he was going to fast, lol.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And happy labor day.

ibozc - i'm bosy

12:14 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

thats crazy....did you ever have to make the old lady puppets out of a rotted apple?
Can you believe they called this stuff art?

2:33 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

No, thank God, never had to make puppets out of rotten fruit. :)

Although we did have to make doll heads out of nylon's. Now, that's creepy.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh, too funny!

"The name is Bond, Gareth Bond...."

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons