My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Back to Work

Quite possibly the worst work day of the week........the first work day after a long holiday weekend. Ugh!!

My mind is fuzzy, can't quite concentrate, what am I supposed to do? Where was that meeting? Do I really have to use my brain already?

On an unrelated side note: I have painted my toenails with a chrome nail polish.

On an unrelated and embarrassing side note: I've just been busted typing in my blog. Scott was reading behind my shoulder. LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Bobby said...

Blog Busted!

I've come pretty close, but I'm trying to slow down the blogging time at work a little.

Just a little.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

It's not that bad! LOL

He's just a regular employee. He always seems to be the one that catches me in the act though. It's pretty funny.

I work in management so I pretty much do my own thing anyway. I do want to stress, however, that I always get my work done on time and with the best effort possible. :)

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons