My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Monster-In-Law

I love this movie! I finally decided to rent it, let's just say, I can definitely empathize with Jlo's character.

This morning my Mother-in-Law calls up my husband to tell him that there is a sale at one of the furniture stores in town and she wants to buy us a new mattress. I'm sitting in the living room, thinking to myself, now where in the heck did that come from? A new mattress?

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Can she buy me one too? ..... three, four, five .........

1:49 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Believe me, you don't want her to buy you anything. You would be forever indebted to her. LOL

Trust me on this one.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Trée said...

Don't even get me started on my MIL. About six years ago we invited her on our family vacation. Oh the nightmare that was--never again and so it's been. MIL's are like rattlesnakes--best seen from a distance or not at all--LMFAO.

4:40 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

The part when they are having tea was hilarious!
hopefully yours lives out of state!

6:04 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

oppps..re-read it..i guess she lives in town!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yes, unfortunately, she lives maybe 12 miles from my house.

Trée, I would never make it to the end of a vacation with mine! LOL

Seahag, my favorite part of the movie was when she had the big dinner, and invited the 'Doctor'.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sherri - you mean, SHE would never make it to the end of the vacation, ha.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Good lord. Has she been in your bedroom -- looking at your bed and deciding you need a new one?? Scary thought!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons