My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tag, you're it

Thanks to Seahag, I have been officially tagged for the 5th sentence on the 23rd post.



The Rules:
  1. Go into your archive.
  2. Find your 23rd post.
  3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
  4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
  5. Tag 5 other people to do the same.

Here is mine: So, I plan to chronicle my activities here, just to keep myself from falling back into old habits. (I sound so serious!)

The five people I tag?

  1. Angela
  2. Jessica
  3. Bobby
  4. Gareth
  5. Trée

Sorry guys, I had to pick 5 people! :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Done.

1:38 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Sweet!
It worked! You are doing exactly that!!!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Just finished. It's in the Tech Boy - The Musical post.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons