My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, October 14, 2005

Something to Ponder

Everyone loves a compliment. I lOVE to get complimented. It brightens your day.

But, here's the catch. A very old woman complimented my hair today, said it looked absolutely beautiful. She absolutely loved it. Which made me wonder.......

Do I really trust that a very old woman is in touch with today's trends? That when she says it looks great it really does look great?

Or, have I slipped so far out of date that my hair style reminds her of days gone by?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Don't forget that fashions are circular. What was fashionable when she was young is bound to be fashionable again someday. You've nothing to worry about. You've always had cute hair, even back in the days when big hair was in. :)

9:40 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Thanks Jessica. :D

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons