My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Elizabeth's Out the Door

It's 3:10, and I'm helping her dump her email.

OMG!! It's now 3:20, and she just walked out the door. I'm so sad!!! She left her sign for me to talk to. (It's just a wooden sign with her name on it.) LOL She said "Now you can talk to me whenever you miss me" I gave her a big hug and told her I was going to miss her so much. She looked at me, teared up, and told me she was going to miss me too.

Julie won't quit going on about it!! I'm listening to her right now telling me she doesn't know how she is going to fill her shoes. It's irritating me.

Gotta go, meeting to attend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

Strange thing about when co-workers leave, you always have the best intentions to keep in touch, but 9 out 10 times it never happens. I wonder why that is.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

For the most part phoenix, I think people move on to new chapters in their lives. Old coworkers and former friends always become a part of a past. Not because they weren't valuable, or they didn't mean anything, but because whatever time they had with you has passed. That sounds so terrible.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I hope she stole some boxes of pens and paperclips! You can never have too many.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons