My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

14 things he's thinking during sex

(this made me laugh! Glamour, page 240)

1. It must be around here somewhere.

2. I'll be darned, they're real!

3. OK, so that didn't work. Lemme try this. My ex loved this!

4. Uh-oh, can she see my bald spot?

5. Uh-oh, did I just call her Gisele?

6. Ladies first. Ladies first. Ladies first. Ladies first.

7. 2,4,6,8 who do we appreciate? Vaginas!

8. Baseball...nope, not working. Nuns...nuclear war...Granny Franny...small pox! Whew, that was close.

9. Oops. Please don't let her smell that.

10. Faster? If she wants it faster, why doesn't she do some of the work?

11. Hope she has Cap'n Crunch...I'm staying over.

12. Ack! It doesn't bend that way!

13. Oh God, where did she learn that?

14. Again? Already?



LOL!! Maybe I should add a few things I'm thinking.

1. What is he doing??

2. Ouch, my hair!

3. When was the last time he cut those toe nails?

4. Did I forget to pick up toilet paper when I was at the store?

5. Oh, not this again!

7 Comments:

Blogger tsduff said...

ha ha ha, number 12 makes me laugh!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

yes, it made me laugh too tsduff. :D

6:59 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Hee hee ...

7:08 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Here's another one...

Oh no...is that a cramp? Just gotta stretch it out a little, she'll think I'm doing some sort of gymnastic Kama Sutra...ouch...no...not now!
I should've eaten more bananas...cramping...cramping....eowwwwwwwww!

8:40 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

This gives me hope...

I am always wondering if he is craving canned peaches..to go with my cottage cheese thighs!!!!

10:19 PM  
Blogger SD27 said...

#7. hehe. I can just picture the lineup of cheerleaders at the foot of the bed doing the synchronized kick.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I'll bet you can picture the cheerleaders! LOL

seahag, maybe you should keep a can of peaches next to the bed. :D Just to see what happens. LOL

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons