My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, October 13, 2005

My Father-in-law

I was reading Phoenix's post when I started to think about the weird things my little guy has been saying lately. It has actually unnerved me, to tell the truth. At first I had thought my mother-in-law had been showing Thomas pictures or talking about my father-in-law. I don't think that is the case though. It's happening more often now, and Thomas has spent very little time with her, and all of the time he has spent with her has been pretty much in my company.

It started about 2 months ago when I was in Wal Mart with Thomas. We were in the children's section, and he out of the blue blurted out something about his grandpa. I just looked down at him, and stared for a second. I immediately assumed my mother-in-law must have been talking with him about my husband's father. (Tom passed away 9 years ago this month. I'm not positive of the actual day.) I asked him how he knew 'geepa' but he didn't comment. Which, he's a little guy, I blew it off, he probably didn't know what he was saying. But, as time has gone on in the past few weeks, he has started talking more and more of 'geepa'. Last night, as a matter of fact, he pointed into thin air and said 'geepa do it'.

It was that moment that I began to question whether or not my mother-in-law was actually talking to him about Charlie's dad. Thomas (named after Charlie's dad) just absolutely adores Charlie's mom. He loves her to death. If we even see a vehicle that looks similar to hers he yells out 'geema geema'. Which made me think of that movie with Nicole Kidman where her late husband is reincarnated into that little boy who lives in her building. Yikes! Freaky stuff.

I know I've posted about it before, but death really freaks me out. There is so much about it that we just don't know about. And, if you can't tell, I believe in ghosts. I just don't know any other way to explain some of the stuff that I've witnessed.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Um one word ....... re-incarnation!

12:51 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Ew. I hate death too. I even hate watching scary movies cause it freaks me out too too much. It scares me more than anything.

Well, roaches are actually scarier.

4:49 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

I agree with damasa - roaches take the cake on scary stuff. I have to put my feet up just thinking about them...

5:25 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Ooooh, roaches totally freak me out!! I especially hate the giant ones that could cart you away on their backs. Ewwwwwwww

6:47 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

wow...he sees dead people...

kids are scary...

You should see the movie Birth sometime...(with Nicole Kidman)
her dead husband comes back as neighbor's kid...spooky!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I've been wracking my brain trying to remember the name of that movie!! I've seen it, it freaked me right out.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Thanks for the link to my post.

Although my blog deals with the funny side of science and technology, I like to write about the "paranormal."

I have been in contact with two people that might interest you: a real medium (yes, she talks to dead people) and a past lives regression therapist.

I am interviewing both of them for my blog, and I will post them in the next couple weeks.

Should be very very interesting.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

That sounds very cool. I can't wait to see your posts. I've been to a woman psychic once before, and found it absolutle fascinating.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons