My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, November 17, 2005

She Shoots, She Scores

After hitting me square in the forehead with a paperball this morning, I hear Joe laughing from the other side of the wall. He knew I was on the phone and would probably not retaliate.

He thought wrong! Without missing a beat, I grabbed the paperball and whipped it back over at him. My aim is becoming increasingly better! It landed right in his fresh cup of coffee, splattering it everywhere. :D

That'll teach him for messing with me!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO nice shot. Did you play netball/basketball in school? Such a waste if you didn't =)

12:31 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I was just thinking. I should send my sister to your blog to participate in the poll. She has one blue eye and one eye that is blue on the top and green on the bottom. She could select "Other"!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Please do!

Nope, no netball for me Gareth.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

3 points!!!!!

I doubt he'll be throwing crap at you from now on.

4:03 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

hopefully the paper to make the ball was from the waste basket!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

If that were only so, phoenix. This paperball war has been going on since May. It has escelated to involve anyone who comes into my area now. He nearly hit our crabby old IT guy, the look on his face was priceless. LOL

I don't know if it was from the waste basket, but I do know it fell in a puddle at my feet before I tossed it back over. :D

5:55 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Nice job!!! I think the NBA scouts will be calling you soon!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Depends on the job, madman. What positions are available?

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons