My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, November 18, 2005

What a day!

I woke up at 20 minutes to 7:00, rushed around to get ready, ran out the door only to discover I had a dead battery, again, today. Ever since I had the rear end collision the back door to my jeep doesn't shut tight anymore. When Zach brought in the groceries last night, it didn't shut tight, and the interior light was on all night! Pissed me off!!

So, late for work, and irritated already, Mr. Brown Star comes back to harass me into working Saturday. I wanted to kick his ass, seriously. I never have people working on Saturday, why should I cover their lines???? It is their responsibility to make sure their production lines have coverage, not mine. Thank God for Scott H., he had already approached me and told me not to come in, he would be here anyway, and would take care of management coverage. OMG he is such a nice guy, if I weren't already married with kids, I would be doing everything within my power to snag that guy. Yikes, I should have saved that for a secret confession!

Spicegirl stopped in to let me know that Helen absolutely loves it back here. (For those of you who don't already know, Spicegirl is my boss.) I was very pleased to hear that. It makes me happy to hear that the people who work for me want to work for me, I would hate to be the reason why someone was absolutely miserable. I certainly don't want them to feel the resentment and ill feelings toward me that I tend to feel toward this company.

2 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

Man, that sucks...hope the rest of the day is better...and this is a license to drink heavily tonight!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

That's my plan. Got the rum in the freezer, bought the coke last night at the store. Can't wait to get my butt out of here!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons