My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

And the box flew......

Slapping a box down on my desk, Mary exclaims "This part is critical, they need these things out on the floor right away!"

Irritated, I glance at the box and grumble "Well, it's just going to have to wait until after lunch." I fully intended on setting it aside until I felt like taking a look at them.

Naturally, Joe was listening in on the other side of the wall. "Sherri, I really need those CC parts in the prep area asap."

"Ok Joe, I guess I'll just skip my lunch, again, so you can get your parts!" Now I'm really irritated. The nerve of some people.

A minute or two pass and I decide to open the box and take a look at the components. One flap opened, I see a black rope like thing. Thinking to myself, what in the heck kind of part is this? I pull the second flap open and right before my eyes, a RAT. The scream echoed across the production floor, Helen nearly jumped out of her skin, the box flew, and I thought I was going to die. Peals of laughter came from all directions.

The scums!! They pranked me!

I am currently the talk of the plant. Even the Director of Operations came back to hear the story.

I have vowed my revenge! LOL

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Maybe this revenge site can help. Or just google "revenge" to see what you can find. If I come up with any really good suggestions, I'll let you know. Solidarity, sister!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Like maybe order hot wings and ribs and then offer these handy wipes to the culprits.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Or send the main culprit a dead, smelly fish! Love it!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aww did they all club together to get you your lunch! Rat A Tooee LMAO :-P

4:11 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

I smell a lawsuit coming on. Emotional distress, combined with PTSD every time you see a rodent. You can own that company, or at least get the best office space. When you become rich and famous, don't forget the little people..mini-me hasn't been in a movie in years....

4:22 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I love the stinky wipes idea!! I could totally pull that one off. I may have to investigate that one further.

Such wonderful coworkers I have Gareth! Always thinking of me! :D

Hmmmm..... I'm pretty sure I don't want anything to do with owning this company. Yikes!! It's bad enough I have to work here. LOL!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons