My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Discussed in todays production managers meeting....

  • the lasting popularity of Chia pets, and why you only see them advertised around the holidays.
  • do-it-yourself small engine repair for Deb's snowblower.
  • the striking similarity of my shoes and the shoes of a mod band Jim listened to in his youth.
  • the transparent spider that descended from the ceiling and landed on the conference table. Jim claimed to have seen an evil glint in his eye as he headed toward me.
  • the Twilight Zone movie where the earwig burrowed through the man's brain.
  • tarantulas and their exploding abilities upon impact.
  • here's a new one!! Rick and I discussed the missing components he was looking for yesterday, and, yes indeed, that was work related.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Don't ever stop updating us on the production managers' meeting.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

You should change the name to "Productionless Meeting." It sounds more like a National Geographic discussion panel or something.

Hey - as far as books, I don't know if you're into Koontz. I just finished "Life Expectancy." It's very good. It's a story about a guy that was given 5 terrible dates when he was born. He grows up knowing on each of these five days in his life, something terrible is going to happen. Pretty cool.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Productionless Meetings! Love it!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

phoenix, that does sound like a good book. I have read koontz before, I'm going to have to check it out.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Tarantulas do explode... When you run over them with an F-250...

2:57 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

koontz...always makes me laugh when I say it...and I'm not sure why...

4:02 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yuck! Exploding tarantulas!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons