My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Thoughts from a 12 year old

  • I like these old time bands (he says to me while I'm listening to a Nirvanna cd)
  • Were you alive when they had record players? (he says to me during the new Hallmark Gold Crown commercial)
  • Just write a check (he wants a snowmobile for Christmas, I told him I didn't have that kind of money)
  • I'm not going to work. I'm just going to live here. (he says to me when I told him he needed to buckle down or he won't be able to find a good job.)
  • What was it like to live without electricity? (good lord! How old does he think I am??)

I'm having a rough morning this morning. I'm stuck taking the Sam Kennison PG-13 version of Problem Solving 101. I'll be sure to post more on the class later. I think I would rather have my fingernails removed one by one then spend another minute in that horrible class.

How can one man be so irritating? The instructor is enought to drive me insane.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

Nirvana is an 'old time band?'

Oh lordy lordy lordy.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Wait until Little Phoenix gets a little older. :D

You'll hear the same kinds of stuff.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Zach is making me feel really really old. Old-time bands like Nirvana?? What was it like to live without electricity?

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons