My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, January 20, 2006

The Nine Layers of My Onion

Because I don't have an original or creative bone in my body today, I have stolen this from Damasta.

Layer One

Name: Sherri
Birthdate: May 18, 1974
Birthplace: Tennessee
Current Location: Michigan
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Reddish brown
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Sun Sign: Taurus
Innie or Outtie: Innie

Layer Two

Your heritage: 1/4 Irish (I'm an O'Rourke), 3/4 ????? (God only knows)
The shoes you wore today: Brown boots
Your hair: Shoulder length, wavy
Your eyes: Mesmorizing :D
Your weakness: Bying stuff on sale. Who cares if I need it, it's on sale!
Your fears: I'm not a good enough parent, I don't do my job effectively at work, my jeep will break down when I'm totally unprepared.
Your perfect pizza: Pepperoni and bacon, extra cheese.
One thing you'd like to achieve: Finish getting my degree.

Layer Three

Your most overused phrase: Oh My God
Your first waking thoughts: What time is it?
The first features you notice in the opposite sex: Eyes and smile.
Your best physical feature: Smile
Your bedtime: Whenever I end up falling asleep.
Your greatest fear: Death
Your greatest accomplishment: The moment I discovered I had made it, without anyone's help what-so-ever.
Your most missed memory: I try not to think about my childhood, but I do miss the good memories from that time.

Layer Four

Single or group dates: Married..... so, no dates. LOL
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Mt. Dew
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino

Layer Five

Smoke: Nope.
Cuss: Yes, I sometimes make my husband mad when I do.
Take a shower everyday: Absolutely!
Been in love: I think so.
Went to college: I started, but didn't finish.
Liked high school: I hated high school.
Believe in yourself: Sometimes
Type with your fingers on the right keys: Yes
Think you're attractive: I'm average, not beautiful, not ugly either.
Think you're a health freak: No, I'm probably the opposite of health freak.
Get along with your parents: No. I come from an extremely dysfunctional family.
Play an instrument: I wish!

Layer Six

In the past month, did you...

Drink alcohol: Rum and Coke on New Years Eve
Smoke: No
Do a drug: Tylenol
Make Out: Maybe LOL
Go on a date: Dates are for the unmarried, unfortunately
Eat an entire box of Oreos: No
Eat sushi: No
Been on stage: Yes, at Zach's Christmas play, I went up on stage and gave him a hug.
Been dumped: No, but I came extremely close to doing some dumping.
Gone skating: No
Made homemade cookies: Yes, and they were yummy!
Fall in love: No
Go skinny dipping: No
Dyed your hair: No
Stolen anything: No

Layer Seven

Have you ever...

Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes :D
If so, was it mixed company: Yes :o
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Oh my, more then I care to admit.
Been caught doing something: Yes.
Been called a tease: Yes.
Gotten beaten up: No, thank God, nobody has ever wanted to kick my ass.
Shoplifted: No
If so, did you get caught: No
Changed who you were to fit in: No, I hate it when people do that. It has made me unpopular at times.

Layer Eight

Age you hope to be married: Already married. I was 27.
Numbers and Names of Children: 2, Zachary and Thomas
Describe your Dream Wedding: I was married in Las Vegas, but my dream wedding was to be married on the white sand beaches of Mexico.
How do you want to die: I don't want to die.
What do you want to be when you grow up: A Solid Gold Dancer. LOL
What country(ies) would you most like to visit: Australia, Ireland, and Mexico

Layer Nine [Thank God]

Number of men I have kissed: 6
Number of boyfriends you've had: 3
Number of drugs taken illegally: 0
Number of people I could trust with my life: 2
Number of CD's that I own: 37
Number of piercings: 3 in my left ear, 3 in my right ear
Number of tattoos: 0
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Too many to count.
Number of scars on my body: 1 major one, c-section, 3 very tiny almost unnoticable ones
Number of things in my past that I regret: No regrets, it's because of them I am who I am today.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOLOL are you related to Paddy and Jimmy O'Rourke??? Two brothers from Innishmore, their father owns a pub called The Irish Fiddle on Druids Street ;)

If you were born in Tennesse you must have a musical bone in your body somewhere. Here let me try to find it .... crap that was just the femur, I pulled it a little too hard, you didn't really need it anyway did you?! :)

11:57 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Solid Gold dancer???

Where's Adrian Zmed when you need him?

3:43 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I am so proud of you for holding onto the solid gold dancer dream...

mark my words, that show is gonna make a comeback...and you will be prepared to audition.
you can do it!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

gareth, paddy and jimmy are my long lost cousins! LOL Just kidding.

phoenix, I know, I set my sights way too high. LOL

seahad, with everything else that has been revived, I'm fully expecting Solid Gold to join the ranks as well. :D

8:28 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

We want to hear more about the game that required you to remove clothing! :)

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons