My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, January 20, 2006

I can't feel my feet....


Shopping with Sandy is quite possibly the hardest exercise I've had in weeks. OMG! Did I make it home in one piece??

She gives new meaning to the phrase "power shopping". I'm pretty sure I looked at every single thing in the Grand Traverse Mall today.

5 things I noticed at the mall
  1. The people working in the food court scare me. I'm fairly certain I saw the guy who cleaned the table next to ours on America's Most Wanted last saturday.
  2. Teenage mothers should be forced to endure the same treatment they dish out to their babies. Not positive, but I don't think they would like to be stuffed in a walker all day while their children hung out with friends and totally ignored them.
  3. The benches in the mall were put there for old men to sit and stare at you as you come and go from shop to shop.
  4. The colder the weather is outside, the less clothing todays youth wear.
  5. It's impossible for me to pass the cookie stand without buying a cookie. After which, I need to stop at the Orange Julious stand to get something to drink.

5 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Me said...

I haven't had an orange julius in years. I'm so jealous!!

6:03 PM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

mmmm orange julius... Sherri can ya send us some out here??

7:34 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Absolutely! OJ's for everyone!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

Orange Julious rocks...as do the pretzels..and the cookies..

8:47 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I totally agree. :D

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons