My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, January 05, 2006

10 Things that happened to me today

  1. A sock fell out of my sweater when I took my coat off at work today. A sock!! How did I not notice a sock was stuck to it while getting dressed???
  2. Laughed so hard I choked when Jim said he was going to beat Jeff until the pineapples flew off his hideous Hawaiian shirt.
  3. Walked past a man that not only reeked of Vick's but BO at the same time. Ack!!!!
  4. Had a conversation with Bill while I was standing in the doorway to the woman's restroom. What's wrong with this man?? Can't he see I have things to attend to??
  5. Spilled Mt. Dew all over myself when Jim nailed me in the eye with a paperball.
  6. Received an email from Dave that had little images of Chili Peppers all over it. This is his new method of letting me know when something is critical.
  7. Discovered there is a woman who lives near Julie who has birthed 16 children and is pregnant yet again.
  8. Talked with an engineer who's breath smelled like puke. I thought I was going to pass out. Yuck!
  9. Broke a nail so badly the tear is in the pink part of my nail bed. I can't even cut the nail, I have to wait for it to grow out before I can take care of the catch.
  10. Discussed septic tanks with Julie and Helen. Now, that's a conversation I don't want to have again!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

Smelled of Vicks and BO? Together? Ouch...that's one terrible tandem. And the guy with vomit breath? Maybe you should keep some tic tacs handy, throw a couple in his mouth.

11:58 AM  
Blogger culayta said...

Now vicks I can handle, but w/ a hit of BO piped in - That's grow-ss

1:02 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

phoenix, funny thing! I offered him a stick of gum, he declined!! Ugh!! One thing that gets to me is personal hygene. If someone grosses me out, I feel ill.

culayta, I agree. Imagine how bad the BO really is if I could smell it over the Vicks!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Ex-wives perhaps??

Thanks for stopping by ex assistant, your blog absolutely cracks me up already.

3:02 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Yup. Chili peppers means urgency to me, too.

4:53 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

No. 9 - ouch ouch!

5:01 PM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

You could always rub chilli peppers on BO/Vicks guy...
or better yet instruct Julie to show her neighbor how to use one to prevent having more offspring.

:)

8:18 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

your life is more exciting than mine!!!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

LOL -- Yeah ibseahag - true true.

Sherri's life is ALWAYS better than mine! ;-)

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons