My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Freezing Rain Tuesday

The roads are horrible! I'm somewhat afraid to even drive home today.

I'm sure I just knocked 5 years off my life expectancy, added another layer of cholesterol to my
arteries, and possibly put myself one step closer to needing a crane to remove myself from my home one day after I die.

I don't know what's more life threatening, driving on the ice roads or eating from the cafeteria vending machine. I may end up passed out cold from food poisoning this afternoon, but at least I didn't kill myself on the ice covered roads.

7 Comments:

Blogger W. C. Jack said...

Just imagine if you were from California trying to drive in this stuff. lol

12:46 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I moved out of Vermont for a reason, and I think that was it!

They took our vending machines away, now we are forced to leave the building if we want to eat..*oh the horror* LOL!!! I'll either bring it or skip it than drive around here on the lunch hour.

12:58 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I personally attribute the increase in pant size from the orange crackers with peanut butter...what a way to go...

2:12 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Vending machines were invented by terrorists.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

jack, I would be more worried of the other people crashing in to me then me crashing into them.

big momma, you poor thing!! Don't they do any deliveries there?

seahag, I love those crackers!

phoenix, LOL! The ultimate revenge.... slowly killing us with junk food.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Vending machines, definitely!! How anything can stay fresh for that long is beyond me.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Or you could die on a freezing road while eating a burrito from the vending machine...

But that's just my old pessimistic side coming out again...

Freezing roads here again too. I can't wait until spring alread!

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons