My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Helen's Love Horoscope

I know too much!!

Between the heaving emotions and the fiery flirtations, I couldn't help but laugh as she read on. She then admitted she had plans to go to dinner tomorrow with one of her 'friends'. I asked her if she was going to be getting any action. She says "I'm sure he'll want to play with my....." I had to stop her! I didn't want to know any more! The she finished "delsimer".

4 Comments:

Blogger DaMasta said...

Ack! We [The Cuz and I] have a strict policy not to ask and/or want to know any information about anyone's sexual life! [beyond work, that is] Ew. That waay TMI!!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just put a cookie in her mouth, that should keep her quiet for a minute or so. Then keep giving her more cookies until a pile of crumbs accumulates on her desk and then it will take her a few more minutes to clean it up and then repeat the process over and over. Then turn her over and put her in the over at 180C for 30 minutes until she is well browned and then that way she will be too well stuffed to say or do anything ever again :P

6:35 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Sigh. Sherri, I miss you.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

She was probably going to say that she was sure he'll want to play with her "playstation."

Ok, that sounded even more perverse.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons