My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Good Morning Folks, and Happy Valentines Day!

It is once again time for America's favorite past time......

What was I thinking???

Last night my husband and I decided to go out and celebrate our anniversary/valentines day with a nice meal and a few drinks. Seemingly harmless to the normal couple, recipe for disaster for us. LOL!

I started the evening with a strawberry margarita. Yummy!! I love those damn things, normally can't stop at one, last night was no exception. So, on the second strawberry margarita we placed our orders for dinner, and I ordered yet another strawberry margarita.

Feeling good, feeling happy, feeling relaxed, good food in my stomach, I ordered a fourth strawberry margarita. Now, this fourth margarita was the actual turning point from 'feeling good' to 'feeling drunk'. And what do you suppose my 'feeling drunk' self wanted to do last night after we finished our meal??

Why, shop at Wal Mart because "OMG!! We have to pick up some toilet paper, we don't have any toilet paper!!" (Yes, unfortunately, those are my exact words that I exclaimed as we drove past Wal Mart. And, no, we did not need to make the emergency trip to Wal Mart.)

As you all can pretty much guess, I made a complete ass out of myself at Wal Mart. There's just nothing like laughing hysterically at absolutely nothing, conversing with absolute strangers, and touching one on one moments over a roll of toilet paper.

Ugh!!! All I can say is, thank God for repressed memory!

21 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I enjoy going to Wally World drunk...

8:40 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

Drunken shopping...it really should be an Olympic sport.

8:48 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

ya know.. for a minute I thought for sure you were gonna say.."There's just nothing like laughing hysterically at absolutely nothing, conversing with absolute strangers, and touching one on her breasts"... I dunno why... repressed fantasy maybe??

9:06 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

ranger tom, I'm sure the employees love to see us showing up drunk as well. Think about the funny stories that cashier went home with last night.

thomas, it really could be an olympic sport, you could be judged on audio clarity, mobility, and reflex impairment. LOL!

jack, this chick doesn't touch other womens boobs! LOL!!! That was too funny!

9:23 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

Hey.. MY fantasy.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

ok, as long as it's YOUR fantasy.... :D

9:45 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

hey... you like speedo.. I like drunken lesbianism...
:)

9:58 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yeah, I guess we all have our own unique little quirks....

that could be an excellent post, I wonder if anyone would admit to anything. LOL

10:08 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Rum and prune juice?? LOL!!!

That's just so wrong, in so many ways! Ack!

10:49 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

Prune Juice?. Sherri, the next thing you know you'll be wearing granny panties!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

You know, I am getting up there in years now..... granny panties are sounding more and more appealing by the day....

NOT!!!

:P

11:11 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

I think you should post a pic of you in a thong and one in granny panties and let your viewers decide.
Just my opinion.. but one that I'm sure is shared by all.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Doesn't sound like you repressed any of those memories at all!

Happy Love Day.

12:33 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Why is everything so fun when you are drunk - and then you wake up the next day, and can't understand why it isn't? (I hate when that happens).

2:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day Sherri. Hoping you are having a really good day :)

7:33 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

The lines are usually too long. I'm sure being drunk helped you endure! LOL!!

9:14 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Walmart: The land of love and Larry the Cable Guy panties.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Happy Valentines Day! Drunk-Wally-Trolling, what fun!!! I'll be there for the next run!

9:59 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Wal Mart should be like Denny's....you only go there when you're bombed...

have a good one!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Gareth, you have a new photo! :D

hope you all had and excellent valentines day as well!

9:22 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

My friend Anna and I do this shit all the time. But, for us it's Target. And for us, no alcohol is involved. Yes, we're high on life, can't you tell?! LOL... we've gotten kicked out of sooOo many places for laughing hysterically for no good reason! Gah!

Love your story! Sounded like super fun! :)

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons