My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Fellow Coworker

It's not very often a person can say they have an Olympic contender working for the same corporation they do.

I originally wasn't even going to post anything about this, it gives away the company I work for. But, this guy really deserves some credit. All week we have all been following his status, even though we don't work in the same plant, or even in the same state, he is still our coworker.

Good Luck Shawn.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

I don't get Curling...looks like shuffleboard on ice. Notice, they say "These Olympic GAMES." Curling, golf, darts, bowling...those are games for sure. They are fun, but the participants are not athletes.

Now, you get those guys to carry, run with, and throw that curling stone - you got yourself a sport.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

I have to agree with Phoenix. Curling looks like a sport that could be learned over a case of beer. I'm currently third in the nation, and 6th worldwide in powerlifting (in my weight class, my age group, and drug tested) and I surely don't consider myself very athletic. Curling has to be under us. LOL. But it is cool that he found a pastime that could get him into the Olympics. I hope the work sponsored him...

9:35 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I don't get it either, but, heck, he qualified for the Olympics. I'm sure there are a million other people out there that would love to be in his shoes.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I like how they added at the very end, he's single. That struck my funny bone for some reason, LOL! What does that have to do with it?

12:25 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

I would LOVE to be in the Olympics any which way. I'd even be the curling team's broom cleaner.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons