My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Day in the Life of Sherri.......

(Joe had made a comment in yesterdays production managers meeting about how it's like a real life soap opera on my side of the wall, totally gave me a light bulb moment! LOL)

In today's episode of 'A Day in the Life of Sherri.....', we find Sherri, Helen, and Julie sitting at their desks, industriously working away.

  • Sherri {looking up from the spreadsheet she's reviewing} You're all dressed up today Helen {Smiles big, evil glint in her eye} So, you have a hot date tonight?? {raising eyebrows, inwardly laughing}
  • Helen {straight faced and matter of factly} Yes, I do. My man friend and I are attending a church function.
  • Julie {looking up from the pcb she's inspecting, sly smile on her face as well} That Helen, man, she knows where the action is. {Sherri and Julie laugh, Helen smiles and shakes her head yes}
  • Helen {throwing her nose up in the air in an indignant gesture} They keep coming back, so, I must make them happy. {spontaneous laughter erupts from all. Paperball flies over wall from Joe, his signal that he wants us to know he's there, possibly that he's heard more then he wants to hear.}
  • Sherri {directing comment at Joe} Hey scum.
  • Joe {directing comment to Sherri} Good morning to you too.
Will Helen go all the way on her Hot Date?? Will Joe hear all the juicy details as Sherri and Julie pry them out of Helen?? Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion tomorrow!

10 Comments:

Blogger W. C. Jack said...

News flash:

Joe IS Helen's date.

The paperball was a sign for Helen to shutup.

They both KNOW the juicy details.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

OMG! LOL!! Exciting plot twists!

I'll have to check joe's neck for hickies tomorrow. LOL!!!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

I'd say yeah, Helen's gettin' some after church.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Ewww......

Helen and her man friend in the throws of passion in the church parking lot...

bad visual!

9:24 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

Psst.. Helen's gettin' some DURING church.. up in the choir loft.

:)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! That explains the magic fairdust she just showed me!

She told me to sprinkle some over my head. LOL!!!

(I'm being totally serious. It's a little bottle of blue glitter.)

10:06 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

ok, that was supposed to be 'fairydust'.

10:16 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Love and fairy dust between the pews. That is more exciting than love in an elevator.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

fuzzbox, that could be a song! I can totally picture a hard rock ballad. :D

ben, I definitely need a good theme song.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I am so tuning in for details... I think that Jack is right and I think H & J and going at it hot and heavy in the choir loft.... We need more, we want to hear it all....

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons