My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, April 20, 2006

It is never a good idea to disclose personal fears to your fellow coworkers

When I happened to see the remote control snake out on the production floor I KNEW I had to borrow it! It was screaming out my name.

After hearing what I had planned to do with the snake, the woman who owned it was more then happy to lend it to me.

Crouching down in front of Laura's desk, I placed the snake just below her desk and watched Joe from the side.

Joe is deathly afraid of snakes!

I slowly inched the snake forward, just enough to make it look like it was creeping along, and pointed it's raised head right at Joe. Through the corner of his eye Joe sees the snake suddenly lunge forward in his direction.

What happens next is absolutely priceless.

Arms in the air, face red as a beet, eyes like saucers, Joe hurls his chair backward and says "Jeeezus!"

Not able to take it anymore, I begin to laugh as he vows vengeance on me, yet again.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

THAT is awesome! However, now you have led slip the dogs of war. He's gonna get you back, at least he'll try. I hope you have eyes in the back of your head.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA that's priceless. I did that once with a friend. That time it was a rat. I think I may have scared him ;)

2:25 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

phoenix, if you remember, way back when, he was the one who put the battery operated rat in the box that scared the heck out of me. This is just a little pay back. LOL!!

gareth, sure is fun, isn't it.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

ranea, oooooh, I'll definitely be watching! I love these shoes! :D

3:46 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

That was awesome! Next time we want video!!!

7:41 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Excellent gotcha. Here is another helpful hint. Coiled up rubber snake in the soda vending machine slot. Muhahaha

8:05 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I like the way your mind works....

6:32 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

big mama, next time, if I can somehow manage it, you'll get it. :D

fuzzbox, ooooh, good idea. I could use that coiled up snake in one of his filing cabinet drawers.

ranger tom, finally! Someone who actually gets the way my mind works.

11:20 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Oh, you are so cruel (evil laugh)

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons