My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, March 30, 2007

As if they weren't already big enough......

With my newly discovered pregnancy I have also discovered some of the painful side effects.

The one foremost on my mind - sore boobies.

By sore I refer to as completely untouchable, so painful even a bra is unbearable. Let's not forget they've also INCREASED in size! As if that was even possible!

Interesting Sherri fact of the day:

I made myself a make-shift bib out of a napkin and wore it while I ate lunch today because I was afraid I would drop food onto my gi-normous chest while I ate today.

Ain't life grand??

3 Comments:

Blogger wmy said...

hahahahahahha
I do not miss the sore boobie part of being preggo...

4:05 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

wmy - it's funny how, each time you somehow manage to think 'this time will be different' and it never is. LOL!

I think my feet have gotten bigger already too.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Awww. I suppose you're crying at the drop of a hat, too.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons