My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Third Times a Charm

Even as I sit here typing this, I can not believe I am actually pregnant. I'm pretty much horrified most of the time, to be honest. I think about mini vans and maternity clothes and I cringe.....

But, here I am, and, there isn't much I can do about it now, except, learn to accept it and move on.

Something I have discovered, this third time around, is that only 8 weeks into this thing I've already begun to outgrow my jeans. If you could see me now, you would see a grouchy looking woman sitting at a desk before her computer wearing a pink t-shirt and faded blue jeans with the button undone because she is no longer able to sit while her pants are still done up.

8 weeks!!!

What am I going to look like when I get to be full term????? Will I be the woman on the news who needs a fork lift to remove her from her home just to get her to the hospital to have a baby? Am I going to be so big I'll need one of those detested motorized carts just to pick up a loaf of bread at the grocery store?

I can see it now....

There I sit, ass cheeks hanging from each side of the seat of a motorized shopping cart, orthopedic shoes cutting into the skin of my cankles, speeding through Wal Mart knocking people out of my way to get to the pickles and ice cream, face twisted into a maniacal grin as I laugh insanely.

God help me!

7 Comments:

Blogger Read This said...

That was a really cool image you put in my head. You will be fine. Read my blog today, it might help.
http://yeshua1964.wordpress.com/

4:57 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

What a very descriptive visual!!! I've seen that lady... You could never ever turn in to her, you are far too pretty and way too nice. Those wheelie monsters in W-M are evil I tell ya!!! You will do just great, I am absolutely sure of it. If you ever need a shoulder to lean on, you know where to find me.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Hmmm, it might be twins!!
At least pregnancy is an excuse to eat lots of chocolate and stuff ;)

7:28 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

thomas, I'll be sure to stop by. :)

big mama, you're one of a kind, I'm so glad you and I crossed paths out here in blog land.

pixie, if you've jinxed me, and I end up with twins, I'll be breaking those typing fingers. LOL!!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I like the way Pixie thinks...

Orthopedic shoes? How optimistic of you. I had assumed your feet would swell too big to fit into shoes. :)

11:04 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

nah, you will be fine but I think everyone should have a motorized scooter well maybe not, then you have the people who can't drive cars drive those scooters and that will turn into chaos.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

jessica, sad as it is to admit, when I left the hospital after giving birth to Thomas, I WAS unable to get my shoes onto my feet. The horror..... LOL!

christina, all I can say is, Thank God everyone in the world doesn't have one of those detested things!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons