My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I am in hell.

I am stuck, sitting at my desk, with the putrid smell of vomit permeating through the air. It can't possibly get much worse then this!

For God's sake, someone PLEASE tell those sanitation people when they drop off a new dumpster, they need to do something about the stench!!!

I can quite honestly say there isn't much worse to a pregnant woman then the sour stench of decomposing matter. Ack!

7 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

UGH! I'm SO sorry!!! I've been there... Hope tomorrow is a brighter and less smelly day. Hey I wonder if they have a greeting card for that???

10:04 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

big mama, if they don't have one, they should! LOL

8:11 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Ewwwwwwwww ...... I guess a can of Glade wouldn't be enough, huh? Poor thing!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Ewwwww the very thought makes me feel queasy and I am not even there!

11:02 PM  
Blogger Kingcover said...

Perhaps that's the dumpster that the city morgue use to transport dead bodies. Wellllll at least you now know the reason why it's smelly. You can rest easy in bed now :-P

You already know who I am. We're old friends lol. I'll need your email addy to add you to my blog. It took agesssss finding your blog again because I kept googling "Sherri WAS thinking" instead of "Is thinking". Doh!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

pixie, you are sooooo lucky! LOL

kingcover, ooh, a mystery! I love it! I'll be sure to give you my email addy.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

crazy me, there isn't enough glade in the world to cover this stench....

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons