My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, June 29, 2007

Daily Point of Inspiration

I just love it when a complete moron comes to me with what they fully believe to be a pearl of wisdom, when, in fact, it's nothing more then a true testimonial as to why they are a complete moron.

Today I was approached by one of the purchasing agents, who, in her own admittance, felt like a complete moron because only moments before she had been commenting on how fat I had become to one of her coworkers.

Yes, I'm indeed telling the honest to God's truth, she did tell me that a) not only was she talking about me behind my back, but b) she was of the belief I had gained a ton of weight and was in fact cresting on obesity.

So, there I stand, her hands resting on my belly bump as she's spilling her guts to me. She's laughing about how the person she had been talking to had been completely appalled by her statement, retorting that I was, in fact, pregnant and instead of speculating about me behind my back she should be congratulating me on my soon to be new arrival.

Needless to say, I was left speechless.

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

I seriously hate people sometimes... I think moron says it all.

Just so you know, I think you are adorable and would love to see some preg-pics before you give birth. I know you don't like having your picture taken, but we love you no matter what! Oh and I'll offer my services of kicking the moron in the shins if you need me....

5:51 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Man, people are so stupid sometimes! Didn't that make you just want to slap her!!

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons