My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, June 28, 2007

You know you're as big as a house when.....

...you are unable to maneuver around things without your baby bump crashing into them.

Embarrassing moment of the day

As a way to break up the monotony of the day, I decided to threaten Dave with a scandalous, yet ridiculously incredulous rumor.

As you may recall, Dave is gay. If the rainbow necklace and pinky ring didn't give it away, I'm sure the shaved legs would have.

Standing in the midst of the cell joking around with Dave, I said to Dave if I didn't get my way I was going to expose to everyone that I was carrying his love child. Naturally we all laughed as he exclaimed what a miracle it was that I was carrying his love child because not since biblical days had there been a case of immaculate conception.

That's when it happened.

I turned to head back to my desk, stomach tipping over 3 boxes and a bag of parts that had been sitting on a nearby cart. If that wasn't bad enough, one box had broken open, spilling 30,000 flat head zinc plated screws everywhere.

Ain't life grand?

4 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Me said...

Oh man, I hope someone else picked them up for you!!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

crazy me, yes, fortunately I was able to use my pregnancy as an excuse to con my coworkers into doing it for me. >:)

3:40 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Here Sherri, I went to get your site rated and of course it's G, LOL! I tried to put in the HTML tag and it wouldn't let me.... I love these preggers stories, LOL! I hope you are doing well, I have missed you lately.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

big mama, I've been feeling much better lately, so, be prepared for lots more 'preggers stories' to come. :)

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons